Our view on why TUI Sensatori offers some of the best holidays on the market for babies, toddlers, mamas and papas.
But hang on, you have tiny tots now, so throw in multi-sensory nurseries, baby activities, toddler and baby equipment, splash fun and baby friendly food and we’re probably getting somewhere close right?! Sigh…does such a holiday even exist?!
Thankfully, it does!
There are 10 family friendly resorts in total, check into any of them and you can expect to enjoy luxurious, five class facilities as standard. Check out Sensatori now.
- Stylish, Modern, and Luxurious Resorts
- Beautiful Family suites and apartments
- Wonderful multi-sensory nurseries
- Bottle warmers, sterilisers and baby food available on request
- Fabulous pool scene with Bali beds, whirlpool baths and splash park
- Facilities for adults include yoga, Pilates, tennis and football
- Fantastic, Free Play House Children’s club for older siblings with science lab, crazy kitchen and arts and crafts zone!
- Glorious Spa and Fantastic selections of bars from chill out bar to piano bar
- Your little ones under two travel for free
What do parents say about Sensatori?!
(Comments taken from TripAdvisor)
“The nursery is fantastic…I can’t say how pleased we were with the staff”
“Great Resort. In love with it!!!”
“Fantastic food for all the family, even fussy eaters”
“The hotel is beautiful, the décor is stunning, chilled piped music plays and the lobby even permanently smells of jasmine”.
Our top Sensatori recommendations for young families are: